TradingView offers four pricing plans with discounts ranging from 16% to 60%. We will show you exactly how to claim these verified discounts and help you choose the right plan.
I actively use TradingView every day, it is a vital tool in my portfolio, and I pay for the Premium subscription. TradingView is a trustworthy, first-class company with which I have partnered and traded since 2016. Even though we are partners, I have to pay for my subscription like everyone else; that is how I know how all the discounts work.
With excellent social community integration, chat, news, and the ability to follow other investors and view and share trade ideas, combined with global stock exchange data, TradingView is one of the worldwide stock charting analysis leaders.We independently research and recommend the best products. We also work with partners to negotiate discounts for you and may earn a small fee through our links.
TradingView’s pricing is competitive, starting at $0 for a free ad-supported plan. The Pro plan unlocks 2 charts, 10 alerts, 5 indicators, and real-time screening for $14.95 per month. The Pro+ plan offers intraday prices, 2 devices, and 30 alerts for $29.95 per month.
Publishers can unlock the Premium service with 8 chart layouts, 200 alerts, and publishing of trading systems for $59 per month.
You can have TradingView for free; however, there are limitations to the free version, which means an upgrade to a paid service is worthwhile.
TradingView has 4 plans; the Free plan is good for trying the service for the first time. The Pro plan offers advanced charting and screening. The Pro+ plan is for power users with multiple charts, indicators, alerts, and real-time data. The Premium plan is for system developers and publishers. You can switch between plans, upgrade, downgrade or cancel any plan at any time.
TradingView Subscription Discounts: Proven & Tested
There are four proven TradingView subscription discounts. The annual subscription 16% discount, the Pro trial 25% discount, the Premium trial cancellation a 50% discount, and the monster Black Friday 60% discount.
Overall, TradingView is my favorite stock market software and ultimately the best according to my testing, so any discount your can get is a bonus. I will show you how to maximize your discount.
TradingView offers four discounts. A 16% annual subscription discount, a 25% trial period promo, a 50% plan cancellation deal, and a 60% Black Friday sale.
TradingView offers four types of discounts. A 16% discount is applied if you sign up for a yearly plan instead of a monthly one. Signing up for a Pro plan free 30-day trial means that TradingView may email you a 25% discount during your trial period. If you cancel your free trial, you might be offered a 50% discount.
TradingView’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday discount occurs yearly with a special 60% sale for new and renewing customers. This offer only occurs during the Black Friday and Cyber Week period.
TradingView’s 16% Yearly Discount
To get TradingView’s 16% instant discount, you must select a yearly payment plan instead of a monthly payment plan. The monthly payment plan means paying every month, but the advantage is you can cancel your plan anytime. The yearly plan means you pay for one year in advance, but you get a 16% discount.
The only downside to the yearly plan is that you can only cancel at the end of the year. When you visit the TradingView pricing page, you need to make sure you click on the Yearly Pricing button; this will automatically unlock a 16% discount.
TradingView’s 25% Trial Period Discount
TradingView often offers a 25% discount during your free trial period. To activate this discount, sign up for a free 30-day trial of the Pro, Pro+, or Premium trial plan. Towards the end of this free trial, you should receive an email from TradingView offering you a 25% discount.
You can cancel your free trial at any time, and TradingView will not charge you.
TradingView’s 50% Plan Cancellation Discount
To get a 50% TradingView discount, you need to sign up for a Pro, Pro+, or Premium plan free 30-day trial. During the 30-day trial, you need to cancel your subscription; then, you should be offered a 50% discount.
Most companies operate customer retention programs, meaning if customers want to cancel their subscription, they will be offered a discount to stay. If you decide to cancel your Free 30-Day Trial or your Monthly Plan, you may be offered a discount of up to 50% by TradingView to remain a customer.
Of course, the 50% discount is subject to change depending on TradingView’s current retention policy in your country.
TradingView’s 60% Black Friday Discount Sale
TradingView has offered a Black Friday/Cyber Week discount of 60% for new or renewing customers for the past three years. The TradingView Black Friday deal will run again in November 2022.
But do not worry, you can subscribe to TradingView now, and when Black Friday comes, you can still get the discount as it will be added to your current subscription. TradingView always plays fair with their current and future clients.
As a partner of TradingView, I am always notified in advance if the Black Friday sale will happen. If you wish to be notified as soon as the TradingView Black Friday deal is open, please join our newsletter; I always email our 44,000 students when the offer is available.
✂ Join Our Newsletter & Be Informed Of TradingView Special Offers & Discounts ✂
Big News: If your existing subscription does not renew until next year, you can still add this discount on top for the next renewal. I had 55 days left on my yearly subscription; now, I have one year, 55 days + an extra 30 days bonus from TradingView. My yearly premium package cost me just $287.
TradingView Plan Prices Discounts
The TradingView discounts of 16%, 25%, 50%, and 60% apply to all TradingView plans, including the Pro, Pro+, and the Premium service. This means you can rest assured that whichever plan you choose, you will get a great deal from TradingView.
How to Get the TradingView Discount Offers
|TradingView Discounts||Available||Get the Deal||Plans||How to Get the Discount|
|16%||All Year||16% Deal||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Sign up for any plan and select pay “Annually.”|
|25%||All Year||25% Deal||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Sign up for any plan, and TradingView will offer you a 25% discount at the end of your trial.|
|50%||All Year||50% Deal||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Sign up for any plan and cancel the plan during your trial; TradingView might offer you a 50% discount.|
|60%||Once Per Year||Get Notified||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Register for our newsletter; I will inform you when the Black Friday Sale is running.|
Which TradingView Plan is Right for You?
I believe the right balance of the best of all features and benefits is the PRO+ plan because you have everything, full functionality, fast data, backtesting, screening, and publishing. However, the PRO plan is also great if you do not use multiple charts and desktops and need many different technical chart layouts.
TradingView Costs & Features
If you want to use TradingView on your phone and your PC/Mac, you need to go for PRO+, but the PRO+ service has everything you will need for your future research, analysis, and trading.
Video: Why I Use TradingView Every Day
TradingView Free Plan
The TradingView Free plan is ideal for beginners who want to experiment with charts or experienced traders who want to try the service and join the community. The Free plan is ad-supported and has restrictions on chart layouts and indicators. Compared to the competition, the TradingView free plan is still industry-leading.
Key Features Enabled
- The Best Social Investing Platform. TradingView is the leader in enabling traders to collaborate and share ideas globally.
- 1 Chart Per Layout. If you need multiple charts on one screen, such as a weekly and a daily chart, you will need to upgrade to Pro or Pro+. One chart will be fine for casual research.
- 1 Serverside Alert. The TradingView alerting system is powerful, but you get only one alert for testing purposes in the FREE plan.
- 3 Indicators Per Chart. You can have three indicators per chart, which are enough for basic needs, such as volume, RSI, and Moving Averages, but a more demanding stock market investor will require at least five indicators.
- 1 Chart Layout. You will be able to save one chart layout, so if you want to have a layout for economic data comparisons and one for stock charts, you would want to upgrade.
- 1 Watchlist. Watchlists are the core of any stock analysis system; you will get only one watchlist with the FREE plan.
- Global Data. The great thing about TradingView is the vast amount of global exchange data. This is all enabled in the Free Plan.
- Earnings & Economic Calendars. The earnings and economic calendars are great, and you have them all for free.
- Fundamental Screening. Screening on fundamental data such as income statements & balance sheets is all included.
- Pine Script Enabled. One of the killer features is the Pine Script language, where you can easily create your own indicators and test your systems.
Features Not Available
- Multiple Devices At The Same Time. TradingView has a cloud-based architecture; you can log in from multiple devices and access all your charts and layouts, but not simultaneously in the Free Plan. For multiple PCs, you need the PRO+ Plan.
- Customer Support. As you would expect, Free Plan users do not get any customer support or assistance.
- Real-time Data. For an active trader, real-time data is critical; you will need the PRO plan for this.
- Fundamental Data Export. Exporting your fundamental scans for more in-depth analysis can be important for value investors; you need the PRO Plan.
- Ad-Free. The Free plan means you will need to deal with unobtrusive adverts.
TradingView PRO Plan
TradingView’s Pro plan targets experienced traders and investors, offering 5 indicators per chart, 2 charts per layout, 20 alerts, and an ad-free multi-monitor experience. The Pro plan also includes real-time data and unlimited watchlists.
Key Features Enabled
- 2 Charts Per Layout. If you need multiple charts on one screen, such as a weekly chart and a daily chart, you are covered
- 10 Serverside Alerts. The ability to have alerts on Stock, Forex, or Crypto prices and indicators is enabled for ten concurrent alarms with a 2-month duration.
- 5 Indicators Per Chart. You can have five indicators per chart, which are enough for most needs. I like to mix Volume, RSI, OBV, Ichimoku Cloud, and Cumulative Money Flow for proper all-round analysis.
- 5 Chart Layouts. This is important; multiple chart templates save time and streamline the analysis process.
- Unlimited Watchlists. Another essential upgrade benefit is that multiple watchlists are important if following many stocks and building views of different markets and components like Stocks, Forex, and Cryptocurrencies.
- Access To Customer Service. You can log tickets to the excellent customer services team if you are having issues.
- Real-time Data. For a frequent trader, real-time data is crucial, and with the PRO plan, you can plug in your real-time data services. The real-time data comes at an additional cost.
- Fundamental Data Export. Exporting your fundamental scans for more in-depth analysis can be important for value investors.
Features Not Available
- Extended Hours Trading Data. If you want to take advantage of trading out of hours.
- Intraday Renko, Kagi, Point & Figure & Line Charts. Powerful and growing in popularity, these charts are available.
- Multiple Devices At The Same Time. As TradingView has a cloud-based architecture, you can log in from multiple devices but not simultaneously. For multiple PCs, you need the PRO+ plan.
TradingView PRO+ Plan
TradingView’s Pro+ Plan is for active advanced traders needing multiple charts, layouts, indicators, and alerts. The Pro+ plan is ideal for active traders in Stocks, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, or Cryptocurrencies, offering fast data speed, advanced technical analysis, and market scanning flexibility.
Key Features Enabled (in addition to the PRO Plan)
- 4 Charts Per Layout. If you need even more charts on one screen, such as a weekly, daily, real-time, and monthly chart, you are covered
- 30 Serverside Alerts. The ability to have 30 alerts on price or indicators should be enough for most power users
- 10 Indicators Per Chart. You can have ten indicators per chart, which are enough for anyone; more than ten indicators are visual overload
- 10 Chart Layouts. I currently have 14 chart layouts, but 10 would be enough for most traders.
- Access To Priority Customer Service. You can log tickets to the support team and have improved support response times if you have issues.
- Extended Hours Trading Data. If you want to take advantage of trading out of hours.
- Intraday Renko, Kagi, Point & Figure & Line Charts. Powerful and growing in popularity, these charts are now available in this tier of service
- 2 Devices At The Same Time. You can log in from multiple devices simultaneously.
Features Not Available
- Invite Only Script Publishing. The ability to restrict access to your public published Pine scripts.
TradingView Premium Plan
TradingView’s Premium plan is for the most advanced traders who conduct serious market research, system backtesting, and strategy development. The Premium plan enables traders, developers, and researchers to publish trading systems privately for sale.
I developed the Liberated Stock Trader MOSES. ETF Beat the Market Trading System using TradingView Premium.
Beat The Market With MOSES Index ETF Investing Strategy
Outperform The Market, Avoid Crashes & Lower Your Risk
MOSES Helps You Secure & Grow Your Biggest Investments
★ 3 Broad Market Index ETF Strategies ★
★ Outperforms the NASDAQ 100, S&P500 & Russell 3000 ★
★ Beats the DAX, CAC40 & EURO STOXX Indices ★
★ Fully Coded Scripts for TradingView ★
★ Buy & Sell Signals Generated ★
MOSES Helps You Sleep Better At Night Knowing You A Prepared For Future Disasters
Key Features Enabled (in addition to the PRO+ Plan)
- 8 Charts Per Layout. If you need even more charts on one screen, such as weekly, daily, real-time, and monthly charts, you are covered
- 200 Serverside Alerts. The ability to have 30 alerts on price or indicators should be enough for most power users
- 25 Indicators Per Chart. You can have 25 indicators per chart, which is enough for anyone.
- Unlimited Chart Layouts. I have 14 chart layouts, so the PREMIUM plan is best for me.
- Access To Top Priority Customer Service. If you have issues, you can log tickets to the support team and get the best response times.
- 5 Devices At The Same Time. You can log in from 5 devices simultaneously.
- Invite Only Script Publishing. The ability to restrict access to your public published Pine Scripts is a unique service for those who create and publish scripts for sale. You can sell your scripts that perform automated analysis and provide signals. For example, I have created a script for my “Stock Market Crash Detector System.”
Is TradingView Real-time Free?
Yes, TradingView has real-time data supplied by the BATS exchange for the USA & Canada. As with all software vendors, if you want the most accurate data with real-time trade volume direct from the exchange, you will need a small additional subscription with NASDAQ or NYSE through TradingView.
TradingView Pricing & Discounts Summary
You can instantly save 16% on a TradingView subscription by paying annually. You can get even better discounts, up to 60%, by renewing your existing subscription during Black Friday/Cyber Week. TradingView is our favorite trading and investing platform, the best social platform, and a great idea-sharing and collaboration engine for its users. It is fast, intuitive, and simple to use with a plan to match each profile and budget.Connect with me on TradingView it's free
Further TradingView Articles