TradingView offers four pricing plans with discounts ranging from 16% to 60%. We will show you exactly how to claim these verified discounts and help you choose the right plan.
I actively use TradingView every day, it is a vital tool in my portfolio, and I pay for the Premium subscription. TradingView is a trustworthy, first-class company with which I have partnered and traded since 2016. Even though we are partners, I have to pay for my subscription like everyone else; that is how I know how all the discounts work.
With excellent social community integration, chat, news, and the ability to follow other investors and view and share trade ideas, combined with global stock exchange data, TradingView is one of the worldwide stock charting analysis leaders.We independently research and recommend the best products. We also work with partners to negotiate discounts for you and may earn a small fee through our links.
TradingView’s pricing is competitive, starting at $0 for a free ad-supported plan. The Pro plan unlocks 2 charts, 10 alerts, 5 indicators, and real-time screening for $14.95 per month. The Pro+ plan offers intraday prices, 2 devices, and 30 alerts for $29.95 per month.
Publishers can unlock the Premium service with 8 chart layouts, 200 alerts, and the ability to publish trading systems for $59 per month.
You can have TradingView for free; however, there are limitations to the free version, which means an upgrade to a paid service is worthwhile.
TradingView has 4 plans, Free, Pro, Pro+, and Premium, each offering discounts from 16% to 60%. The Free plan is good for trying the service for the first time. The Pro plan offers advanced charting and screening. The Pro+ plan is for power users with multiple charts, indicators, alerts, and real-time data. The Premium plan is for system developers and publishers. You can switch between plans, upgrade, downgrade or cancel any plan at any time.
TradingView Subscription Discounts: Proven & Tested
There are four proven TradingView subscription discounts. The annual subscription 16% discount, the Pro trial 25% discount, the Premium trial cancellation 50% discount, and the monster Black Friday 60% discount.
Overall, TradingView is my favorite stock market software and ultimately the best according to my testing, so any discount your can get is a bonus. I will show you how to maximize your discount.
TradingView offers four discounts. A 16% annual subscription discount, a 25% trial period promo, a 50% plan cancellation deal, and a 60% Black Friday sale.
TradingView offers four types of discounts. A 16% discount is applied if you sign up for a yearly plan instead of a monthly one. Signing up for a Pro plan free 30-day trial means that TradingView may email you a 25% discount during your trial period. If you cancel your free trial, you might be offered a 50% discount.
TradingView’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday discount occurs yearly with a special 60% sale for new and renewing customers. This offer only occurs during the Black Friday and Cyber Week period.
TradingView’s 16% Yearly Discount
To get TradingView’s 16% instant discount, you must select a yearly payment plan instead of a monthly payment plan. The monthly payment plan means paying every month, but the advantage is you can cancel your plan anytime. The yearly plan means you pay for one year in advance, but you get a 16% discount.
The only downside to the yearly plan is that you can only cancel at the end of the year. When you visit the TradingView pricing page, you need to make sure you click on the Yearly Pricing button; this will automatically unlock a 16% discount.
TradingView’s 25% Trial Period Discount
TradingView often offers a 25% discount during your free trial period. To activate this discount, sign up for a free 30-day trial of the Pro, Pro+, or Premium trial plan. Toward the end of this free trial, you should receive an email from TradingView offering you a 25% discount.
You can cancel your free trial at any time, and TradingView will not charge you.
TradingView’s 50% Plan Cancellation Discount
To get a 50% TradingView discount, you need to sign up for a Pro, Pro+, or Premium plan free 30-day trial. During the 30-day trial, you need to cancel your subscription; then, you should be offered a 50% discount.
Most companies operate customer retention programs, meaning if customers want to cancel their subscriptions, they will be offered a discount to stay. If you decide to cancel your Free 30-Day Trial or your Monthly Plan, you may be offered a discount of up to 50% by TradingView to remain a customer.
Of course, the 50% discount is subject to change depending on TradingView’s current retention policy in your country.
TradingView’s 60% Black Friday Discount Sale
TradingView always runs a Black Friday/Cyber Week discount of 60% for new and renewing customers. The TradingView Black Friday deal will run again in November 2023.
But do not worry, you can subscribe to TradingView now, and when Black Friday comes, you can still get the discount as it will be added to your current subscription. TradingView always plays fair with their current and future clients.
As a partner of TradingView, I am always notified in advance if the Black Friday sale will happen. If you wish to be notified as soon as the TradingView Black Friday deal is open, please join our newsletter; I always email our 44,000 students when the offer is available.
Big News: If your existing subscription does not renew until next year, you can still add this discount on top of the next renewal. I had 55 days left on my yearly subscription; now, I have one year, 55 days + an extra 30 days bonus from TradingView. My yearly premium package cost me just $287 with the black Friday deal.
TradingView Plan Prices Discounts
The TradingView discounts of 16%, 25%, 50%, and 60% apply to all TradingView plans, including the Pro, Pro+, and the Premium service. This means you can rest assured that whichever plan you choose, you will get a great deal from TradingView.
How to Get the TradingView Discount Offers
|TradingView Discounts||Available||Get the Deal||Plans||How to Get the Discount|
|16%||All Year||16% Deal||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Sign up for any plan and select pay “Annually.”|
|25%||All Year||25% Deal||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Sign up for any plan, and TradingView will offer you a 25% discount at the end of your trial.|
|50%||All Year||50% Deal||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Sign up for any plan and cancel the plan during your trial; TradingView might offer you a 50% discount.|
|60%||Once Per Year||Get Notified||Pro, Pro+, Premium||Register for our newsletter; I will inform you when the Black Friday Sale is running.|
Which TradingView Plan is Right for You?
View All TradingView Pricing Plans @ TradingView
I believe the right balance of the best of all features and benefits is the PRO+ plan because you have everything, full functionality, fast data, backtesting, screening, and publishing. However, the PRO plan is also great if you do not use multiple charts and desktops and need many different technical chart layouts.
TradingView Costs & Features
View All TradingView Pricing Plans @ TradingView
If you want to use TradingView on your phone and your PC/Mac, you need to go for PRO+, but the PRO+ service has everything you will need for your future research, analysis, and trading.
Video: Why I Use TradingView Every Day
Get the 50% TradingView Discount*
*Sign up for a TradingView Premium+ plan and then cancel during the trial period; TradingView should then offer you a 50% discount to continue.
✂ Join Our Newsletter & Be Informed Of TradingView Special Offers & Discounts ✂
Join Over 44,000 Liberated Stock Traders
Get the Latest Stock Market Insights, Strategies, Software Reviews & Discounts
TradingView Free Plan
The TradingView Free plan is ideal for beginners who want to experiment with charts or experienced traders who want to try the service and join the community. The Free plan is ad-supported and has restrictions on chart layouts and indicators. Compared to the competition, the TradingView free plan is still industry-leading.
Key Features Enabled
- The Best Social Investing Platform. TradingView is the leader in enabling traders to collaborate and share ideas globally.
- 1 Chart Per Layout. If you need multiple charts on one screen, such as a weekly and a daily chart, you will need to upgrade to Pro or Pro+. One chart will be fine for casual research.
- 1 Serverside Alert. The TradingView alerting system is powerful, but you get only one alert for testing purposes in the FREE plan.
- 3 Indicators Per Chart. You can have three indicators per chart, which are enough for basic needs, such as volume, RSI, and Moving Averages, but a more demanding stock market investor will require at least five indicators.
- 1 Chart Layout. You will be able to save one chart layout, so if you want to have a layout for economic data comparisons and one for stock charts, you would want to upgrade.
- 1 Watchlist. Watchlists are the core of any stock analysis system; you will get only one watchlist with the FREE plan.
- Global Data. The great thing about TradingView is the vast amount of global exchange data. This is all enabled in the Free Plan.
- Earnings & Economic Calendars. The earnings and economic calendars are great, and you have them all for free.
- Fundamental Screening. Screening on fundamental data such as income statements & balance sheets is all included.
- Pine Script Enabled. One of the killer features is the Pine Script language, where you can easily create your own indicators and test your systems.
Features Not Available
- Multiple Devices At The Same Time. TradingView has a cloud-based architecture; you can log in from multiple devices and access all your charts and layouts, but not simultaneously in the Free Plan. For multiple PCs, you need the PRO+ Plan.
- Customer Support. As you would expect, Free Plan users do not get any customer support or assistance.
- Real-time Data. For an active trader, real-time data is critical; you will need the PRO plan for this.
- Fundamental Data Export. Exporting your fundamental scans for more in-depth analysis can be important for value investors; you need the PRO Plan.
- Ad-Free. The Free plan means you will need to deal with unobtrusive adverts.
Try TradingView’s Free Plan Now
TradingView PRO Plan
TradingView’s Pro plan targets experienced traders and investors, offering 5 indicators per chart, 2 charts per layout, 20 alerts, and an ad-free multi-monitor experience. The Pro plan also includes real-time data and unlimited watchlists.
Key Features Enabled
- 2 Charts Per Layout. If you need multiple charts on one screen, such as a weekly chart and a daily chart, you are covered
- 10 Serverside Alerts. The ability to have alerts on Stock, Forex, or Crypto prices and indicators is enabled for ten concurrent alarms with a 2-month duration.
- 5 Indicators Per Chart. You can have five indicators per chart, which are enough for most needs. I like to mix Volume, RSI, OBV, Ichimoku Cloud, and Cumulative Money Flow for proper analysis.
- 5 Chart Layouts. This is important; multiple chart templates save time and streamline the analysis process.
- Unlimited Watchlists. Another essential upgrade benefit is that multiple watchlists are important if following many stocks and building views of different markets and components like Stocks, Forex, and Cryptocurrencies.
- Access To Customer Service. You can log tickets to the excellent customer services team if you are having issues.
- Real-time Data. For a frequent trader, real-time data is crucial, and with the PRO plan, you can plug in your real-time data services. The real-time data comes at an additional cost.
- Fundamental Data Export. Exporting your fundamental scans for more in-depth analysis can be important for value investors.
Features Not Available
- Extended Hours Trading Data. If you want to take advantage of trading out of hours.
- Intraday Renko, Kagi, Point & Figure & Line Charts. Powerful and growing in popularity, these charts are available.
- Multiple Devices At The Same Time. As TradingView has a cloud-based architecture, you can log in from multiple devices but not simultaneously. For multiple PCs, you need the PRO+ plan.
Try TradingView’s Pro Plan Free Now
TradingView PRO+ Plan
TradingView’s Pro+ Plan is for active advanced traders needing multiple charts, layouts, indicators, and alerts. The Pro+ plan is ideal for active traders in Stocks, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, or Cryptocurrencies, offering fast data speed, advanced technical analysis, and market scanning flexibility.
Key Features Enabled (in addition to the PRO Plan)
- 4 Charts Per Layout. If you need even more charts on one screen, such as a weekly, daily, real-time, and monthly chart, you are covered
- 30 Serverside Alerts. The ability to have 30 alerts on price or indicators should be enough for most power users
- 10 Indicators Per Chart. You can have ten indicators per chart, which are enough for anyone; more than ten indicators are visual overload
- 10 Chart Layouts. I currently have 14 chart layouts, but 10 would be enough for most traders.
- Access To Priority Customer Service. You can log tickets to the support team and have improved support response times if you have issues.
- Extended Hours Trading Data. If you want to take advantage of trading out of hours.
- Intraday Renko, Kagi, Point & Figure & Line Charts. Powerful and growing in popularity, these charts are now available in this tier of service
- 2 Devices At The Same Time. You can log in from multiple devices simultaneously.
Try TradingView’s Pro+ Plan Free Now
TradingView Premium Plan
TradingView’s Premium plan is for the most advanced traders who conduct serious market research, system backtesting, and strategy development. The Premium plan enables traders, developers, and researchers to publish trading systems privately for sale.
I developed the Liberated Stock Trader MOSES. ETF Beat the Market Trading System using TradingView Premium.
Beat The Market, Avoid Crashes & Lower Your Risks
Nobody wants to see their hard-earned money disappear in a stock market crash.
Over the past century, the US stock market has had 6 major crashes that have caused investors to lose trillions of dollars.
The MOSES Index ETF Investing Strategy will help you avoid or minimize the impact of major stock market crashes. MOSES will alert you before the next crash happens, so you can protect your portfolio. You will also know when the bear market is over, so you can start investing again.
MOSES Helps You Secure & Grow Your Biggest Investments
★ 3 Index ETF Strategies ★
★ Outperforms the NASDAQ 100, S&P500 & Russell 3000 ★
★ Beats the DAX, CAC40 & EURO STOXX Indices ★
★ Buy & Sell Signals Generated ★
MOSES Helps You Sleep Better At Night Knowing You A Prepared For Future Disasters
Key Features Enabled (in addition to the PRO+ Plan)
- 8 Charts Per Layout. If you need even more charts on one screen, such as weekly, daily, real-time, and monthly charts, you are covered
- 200 Serverside Alerts. The ability to have 30 alerts on price or indicators should be enough for most power users
- 25 Indicators Per Chart. You can have 25 indicators per chart, which is enough for anyone.
- Unlimited Chart Layouts. I have 14 chart layouts, so the PREMIUM plan is best for me.
- Access To Top Priority Customer Service. If you have issues, you can log tickets to the support team and get the best response times.
- 5 Devices At The Same Time. You can log in from 5 devices simultaneously.
- Invite Only Script Publishing. The ability to restrict access to your publicly published Pine Scripts is a unique service for those who create and publish scripts for sale. You can sell your scripts that perform automated analysis and provide signals. For example, I have created a script for my “Stock Market Crash Detector System.”
Try TradingView’s Premium Plan Free Now
Is TradingView Real-time Free?
Yes, TradingView has real-time data supplied by the BATS exchange for the USA & Canada. As with all software vendors, if you want the most accurate data with real-time trade volume direct from the exchange, you will need a small additional subscription with NASDAQ or NYSE through TradingView.
TradingView Pricing & Discounts Summary
You can instantly save 16% on a TradingView subscription by paying annually. You can get even better discounts, up to 60%, by renewing your existing subscription during Black Friday/Cyber Week. TradingView is our favorite trading and investing platform, the best social platform, and a great idea-sharing and collaboration engine for its users. It is fast, intuitive, and simple to use, with a plan to match each profile and budget.Connect with me on TradingView it's free
Why is TradingView so popular?
TradingView is popular because it does so many things well. TradingView's 13 million active user community benefits from excellent charts, screening, backtesting, and live trading for stocks, fx, and cryptocurrency. TradingView's low price also helps its popularity.
What are the benefits of TradingView premium?
The biggest benefit of TradingView premium over the Pro and Pro+ plans is that you can publish invite-only scripts and indicators and grant other users access to them. Additionally, premium has more alerts, charts per page, and indicators per chart.
Who are TradingView's main competitors?
TradingView's main competitors in advanced charting are Trade Ideas, MetaStock, TrendSpider, TC2000, Benzinga Pro, and MT4. None of its competitors have a 13 million-user trading community and global trading of stocks, fx, and cryptocurrency.
Can you trade on TradingView?
Yes, you can trade stocks, forex, and crypto on TradingView. TradingView has broker integration in most countries, allowing its users to trade directly from their charts on most global stock exchanges.
Is TradingView worth the subscription?
Yes, TradingView is worth the subscription; the Premium+ plan is comparatively cheaper than the competition. TradingView offers unique functionality, with screening, backtesting, charting, and an active community trading global stock exchanges.
Is TradingView expensive?
TradingView is not expensive compared to its competition. Premium stock charting software costs between $30 to $220/mo. Whereas TradingView's Premium+ plan costs $29/mo, plus they offer additional discounts.
Why do they charge for the first time this year vat? I makes the price go up with 40 dollars….
Because your country legally requires it!
I have the annual Pro plan now, set to expire on November 25th, but Black Friday Event is in 7 days.
Can I get 60% off if I don’t renew.
Or what’s the right way to go about it?
TradingView has a special landing page for black Friday (the offer goes live at midnight Thursday). Here https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/tradingview-blackfriday
Go to this page, and click on change plan/upgrade to Pro+ you will automatically get the best discount. The black Friday sale is confirmed, and last year the discounts were -40% Pro, -50% Pro +, -60% Premium. The discount details for this year are not revealed yet.
I hope this helps.
I currently have Pro that expires November 25th, for $108. I would like Pro+ plan
What are the steps to get the 60% off for Black Friday?
Or what’s the smartest way to save the most on Pro Plus ?
If I sign up today Nov 3, 2022 will the black Friday discount become retroactive?
Hi David, no, I would suggest signing up for a monthly deal and then switching your account to annual during the black Friday/cyber week sale in 2 weeks; then you will get the big discount. Or simply wait for 2 weeks and sign up then. TradingView lets you easily manage/cancel/change everything online. It’s very transparent, and you can trust them. They literally want you to get the discount.
I hope this helps.
can i get 50% discount now in premium plan
Hi Sangeeta, as it says in the article:
Many companies operate customer retention programs, meaning if a customer wants to cancel their subscription, they will be offered a discount to stay. If you decide to cancel your Free 30-Day Trial or your Monthly Plan, you may be offered a discount of up to 50% by TradingView to remain a customer. Of course, this is subject to change depending on the current retention policy TradingView is operating in your country.
So give it a try.
I heard Tradingview Premium no longer can open 5 devices at 1 time..please advice…tq
I took a look at this and references to devices are no longer mentioned on the website. I cannot confirm or deny it.
Can I still avail the 60% discount ?
not until black Friday 2022