Global Stock Market Analysis Section Summary
In the short term, we see that markets fluctuate and show key reversals at very similar points; however, some markets are significantly out-performing others and exhibit very different volatility characteristics.
So there you have it, a stock market analysis of the key indexes. You may be tempted to think that the Sensex and the Hang Seng have performed the best and that you should invest in those markets. Well, logically, that might be true, but there are a few things to consider before you do.
- Volatility – the emerging markets might be performing well, but in bad times, the downside (potential loss) is also very punishing.
- Market Accessibility – can you get high-quality technical analysis software that provides precise detail and fundamentals to enable you to trade the Chinese or Indian markets?
- What are the transaction costs?
- Is there sufficient liquidity in the stock to get out when you need to?
- How are companies financially regulated?
The performance of the global markets constantly changes, so if you want to create your own Global Stock Market Analysis try TradingView charts for Free.