Course 101 – Introduction
This training course seeks to help you understand what investing is. It will help you to understand why you want to invest, what your goals are, and what different types of investment options you have. The first sections look at what types of investors there are and the types of goals they set. The following sections then provide an overview of the types of investments you could make.
- Stocks – investing in individual stocks on the stock market
- Funds – investing in managed and unmanaged funds
- Futures and Options – more advanced trading vehicles
- Commodities & Precious Metals
- Currencies, Bonds and Money Markets
We hope you enjoy this educational guide through the world of investing.