The world’s major Stock Markets
The World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) regulates 52 Stock Exchanges across the globe promoting regulatory standards. Below you can see the list of the major exchanges regulated and reported on. This list is sorted by the Domestic Market Capitalization. This capitalization is the value of all the shares traded on the exchange.
Interesting Points to Note
- The US stock market is 46% of the entire world’s stock market capitalization in 2022.
- The US Stock Market is worth more than the next 7 stock exchanges combined.
- Microsoft is worth more than the entire Brazilian stock market.
- Over the last 10 years, 82% of fund managers failed to beat the market.
- Microsoft, Apple & Google combined are worth more than the entire Chinese stock market in 2022.
- In 2022 Apple is worth more than the entire GDP of Canada or India.
- Get More Stock Market Statistics & Facts
So we know what the world’s biggest stock markets are, but which stock exchanges are the fastest growing?